Who doesn’t love fresh homemade hot cinnamon rolls?! I found a great recipe that makes delicious Cinnabon copy-cat rolls that melt in your mouth. I like to indulge in one or two of these, however, my husband loves when I bake & doesn’t hold back. He easily gobble these with no regret. You don’t want to know how many of the buttery biscuits he’ll attack 😏.
This is seriously the best damn cinnamon roll you will ever have! Just make them with a bit of enthusiasm while you jam out to great music. Check out the full recipe..
Continue reading “Homemade Cinnamon Rolls – They’ll Melt in your Mouth!”
I’m a dog person who loves to bake shit and make up recipes. Sonny and I have been wanting to try some and make some homemade organic dog treats. It’s not our speciality but these came out decent and our dogs loved them!
Homemade Organic Dog Treats! 🐶
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Cup – Organic Wheat Flour
- 1-2 Tablespoons – Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Mashed – Organic Banana
The recipe is easy:
– Mix the wheat flour, mashed banana and coconut oil.
– Place on baking sheet with wax paper.
– Bake for 15-20 mins (or until golden) at 350*.