I love a quick on-the-go easy meal! My mornings can be a bit wild: showering the boys, picking outfits, you get the picture. I love easy homemade recipes and I’ve created this great 150 calorie muffin that anyone can enjoy with coffee, hot cocoa, milk or just as a light snack.
I’m a dog person who loves to bake shit and make up recipes. Sonny and I have been wanting to try some and make some homemade organic dog treats. It’s not our speciality but these came out decent and our dogs loved them!
Homemade Organic Dog Treats! 🐶
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Cup – Organic Wheat Flour
- 1-2 Tablespoons – Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Mashed – Organic Banana
The recipe is easy:
– Mix the wheat flour, mashed banana and coconut oil.
– Place on baking sheet with wax paper.
– Bake for 15-20 mins (or until golden) at 350*.
The perfect salad or dip for this spring and summer. I love this easy recipe, it’s refreshing and can be a simple light dinner side, a great lunch and the best dip for your tortilla chips! Rinse off your cutting board and sharpen that kitchen knife…
If you’re an Avocado lover like myself, you must try this amazing BLT Avocado Chopped Salad! It’s Delish!